1. Tickets are considered to be reserved at the time of sending the order form. Tickets are only sent after receipt of the correct amount. The reservation is cancelled if tickets are not paid within the stated payment period. VAT and any taxes are always charged to the customer.
2. The person making the purchase is considered the sole purchaser, even when the tickets are to be delivered to a third party. Tickets cannot be resold to third parties or transmitted to third parties in a commercial relationship.
3. In principle, tickets are sent as e-tickets by email to the address indicated on the order form, unless otherwise requested by the customer or the organizer of the event.
4. General Terms and Conditions for e-tickets: The e-ticket, either printed on white paper or displayed on a mobile phone able to show the barcode for scanning, is your ticket to enter the concert. For paper tickets, printing must be perfect and all the elements must be readable. Otherwise, access to the concert will be denied. Each barcode represents a single entry ticket.
5. The e-ticket will be scanned at the entrance of the event. This ticket can only be scanned once on the date indicated on the ticket. If the same barcode is presented several times, only the first ticket scanned to the control will give access to the concert. Any attempt at abuse, counterfeiting or fraud will be subject o prosecution.
6. Waterloo Sessions asbl (“Waterloo Sessions”) guarantees the authenticity of the e-ticket as long as it has been purchased on the www.givemusicachance.eu website. Consequently, no offers offered by third parties, or other websites, should be accepted. The e-ticket will not be refunded or exchanged.
7. The Buyer undertakes to supply correct and complete personal data in the form of identification of the site when ordering tickets. Waterloo Sessions reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order in case of suspicion of fraud.
8. Tickets and transaction fees can be paid by the payment services provided by the payment processing provider Stripe. The charge on your card statement should be from Waterloo Sessions.
9. If the event is cancelled for any reason, the tickets are refunded by Waterloo Sessions to the same payment method used to buy the ticket.
10. Waterloo Sessions use all reasonable means to keep the information on the www.givemusicachance.eu website up-to- date, in order to disseminate the most correct and complete information possible. Waterloo Sessions cannot offer any guarantee on this subject, and cannot be held liable for direct and indirect damage that would result from the visit or use of the site, other than in the event of serious misconduct of Waterloo Sessions and demonstrated by the user. Waterloo Sessions is not responsible for cases of force majeure which would delay or prevent the execution of the collaboration. Strikes, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, fire, governmental measures, technical failures, floods, among others, but not exclusively. Waterloo Sessions shall not be required to demonstrate evidence of the unforeseeable or unavoidable nature of the situation of force majeure.
11. These terms and conditions govern the entire contractual relationship between Waterloo Sessions and the customer, with the exception of the customer’s general conditions. Waterloo Sessions has the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. The relations between the customer and Waterloo Sessions are only governed by Belgian law. Any disputes shall be submitted to the competent courts of Namur. The parties agree to accept as proof of their relationship the electronic means of communication (e-mail, fax, …)