Getting to the Festival & Parking
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL
We are extremely excited to welcome you all to Give Music a Chance.
In order to make this easy on you – and us – we ask that you consider the environment, the possibility to get some exercise, the ability to have a beer or a glass of wine, not having to drive, and finally, help avoid parking and traffic chaos. This means that:
- If you live in Waterloo or close by, consider walking or riding your bike. It is a short nice 15 min walk from Waterloo centre and less on bike. There will be a place for locking your bike.
- Use public transport – Take the W bus to Waterloo centre and walk (15 min) or take the train (30 min walk or short taxi ride). For more info on public transport click here.
- Take an Uber or a taxi – an Uber from Brussels to Waterloo is normally around 25-30 EUR.
- Drive a car and park on site – If you do have to drive, and we do understand that some of you have to, try to car pool and fill the cars with others who are also going to the festival.
Campus Argenteuil is set in the forest about 1.5 km outside Waterloo center. Traffic will be stopped about 400m from festival site where there will be parking the following places:
- Berlaymont School parking lot – 400 meter to festival
- Music Chapelle Reine Elisabeth parking lot – 5-600 meter from festival
- Along the road at Drève d’Argenteuil – 5-600 meter from festival (do try to park efficiently and in particular park “diagonal to the road”)
- If you are disabled and would like to come to the festival but need to park closer to the festival, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will email you a parking pass so that you can park at the festival site.