Getting to the Festival & Parking
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL
We are extremely excited to welcome you all to our Give Music a Chance Festival.
In order to make this easy on you – and us – we ask that you consider the environment, the possibility to get some exercise, the ability to have a beer or a glass of wine and not having to drive, and finally, help avoid parking and traffic chaos. This means that:
- If you live in Waterloo or close by, consider walking or riding your bike. It is a short nice 15 min walk from Waterloo centre and less on bike. There will be a place for locking your bike.
- Use public transport – Take the W bus to Waterloo centre and walk (15 min) or take the train (30 min walk or short taxi ride). For more info on public transport click here.
- Take an Uber or a taxi – an Uber from Brussels to Waterloo is normally around 25-30 EUR.
- Drive a car and park on site – If you do have to drive, and we understand that some of you do, try to car pool and fill the cars with others who are also going to the festival.
Campus d’Argenteuil is set in the forest about 1.5 km outside Waterloo centre. Traffic will be stopped about 400m from festival where there are parking options for 2-300 cars.
- Berlaymont School parking lot – zone 1 on the map, 400 meter to festival
- Along the road at Drève d’Argenteuil – zone 2 on the map, 5-600 meter from festival (do try to park efficiently and in particular park “diagonal to the road”) [to confirm possibility also at Waterloo Ducks pasture]
- There is also approximately 500 parking spaces at the Waterloo train station 3km from festival
- Parking at Music Chapelle Reine Astrid is NOT permitted until after 20hr as they have a performance the same day at 18hr to 19hr40 They will block of their parking lot for their audience and open it for us at 20hr.
If you are disabled and would like to come to the festival but need to park closer to the festival, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will email you a parking pass so that you can park at the festival site.